Double bass case
The basic model includes the following:
- 3 real leather handles; additional handles optionally
- foam interior with adjustable cushions creating the “floating effect” of the instrument
- Accord's standard color options except silver metallic
- Texture-granulated finish
- 4 wheels at the case’s bottom, two at the sides (lateral) and two back wheels
- 2 different types of latches making it impossible to open the case involuntary, even using the most varied physical forces
- 2 belts in the interior for instrument’s fastening
All Accord cases have a unique suspension system engineered to float the instruments on a cushion of foam pads.
Self-adhesive cushions of various widths are easily combined for various instruments, which enables very precise inner fitting and security. Ecologically and chemically neutral insulation makes no impact on the instrument’s final varnish neither it damages it. It prevents moisture collection. Excellent insulation features. Detachable cushions at the bottom can be adjustable to each instrument.
- 2 belts in the interior for the instrument’s fastening
- tight fixing department for accessories
- detachable pockets for accessories and sheet music
There are two different models to choose from that match the size and shape of any double bass (from 3/4 to 5/4).
In order to select the suitable model and adjust the interior, please fill out the measurements form.
Accord double bass case ulthalight model 12 kg / 26.5 lbs
The lightest double bass case in the world.
Our recommendation: Ideal light case for the instrument’s protection in everyday usage conditions.
Accord flight double bass case
Stanley Clarke model 16 kg / 35 lbs
Reinforcements made of additional carbon make this case suitable for roughest usage, such as flight case.
Our recommendation: Built to withstand all the rigors of travel.
Elegant, ergonomically shaped bow case provides maximum protection to its contents.Due to its lightweight built (only one kilo) ans anatomic design clings perfectly to body of the instruments ans the person carrying it.
It is being manufactured in two sizes - according to German ans French bow.
Available in all Accord colors.
«The Accord Case is the best traveling case I have ever had. Touring internationally with an upright bass can be very challenging. It has made things so much easier.»